Updated: December 30, 2019
Collection of Information
We collect the following personally identifiable information:
- your email address, firm’s name and address
- your name and telephone number
This information is collected for the sole purpose of account support and is not communicated to any third party. You can access ‘My Account’ page to review and edit the personal information stored by Kwanti.
Client data stored by Kwanti is limited to portfolio titles and portfolio positions that you enter into Kwanti. For portfolios imported through a secure data link from one of our integration partners, Kwanti may also receive client name and account numbers. Kwanti does not share client data with any third party unless you provide a written authorization to do so.
Kwanti uses authentication cookies to maintain a secure, encrypted connection between your browser and our servers.
Do not track policy
Kwanti does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Commitment to Data Security
Kwanti enforces strict policies for data security and privacy, including:
- Continuous monitoring of network activity and daily review of data access logs. Accounts are automatically locked if suspicious activity is detected.
- Strong encryption when transmitting information and for data storage.
- Two factor authentication. This is optional but strongly recommended to our subscribers.
- Our servers are located in a SSAE16 certified datacenter, with 24×7 security staffing and biometric scanner access. Access to the information is controlled through strictly enforced policies and restricted to authorized employees.
- Kwanti conducts background checks on new employees. The checks include criminal and employment verifications.
- Servers are actively maintained and continuously updated to the latest supported versions of system packages. Server protection include firewall, brute force protection, malware scanning.
- Kwanti is PCI-DSS compliant. PCI-DSS is a standard covering protection of customer account data. Compliance is tested monthly by an external audit company conducting security and penetration tests.
- Kwanti supports DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance) for signing outbound emails.
Privacy Contact Information
Changes to this policy